KF52 Ford Stealth HTV2300 Superchargers
The Harrop HTV (Harrop Twin Vortices) supercharger system is a roots-type supercharger manufactured
utilising the latest Eaton TVS™ (Twin Vortices Series™) rotating assembly. Built for a variety of "large"
engine configurations and high performance applications that delivers more power and better fuel
economy for uncompromising high performance driving.
The Harrop HTV supercharger's design features patented four-lobe rotors with high-flow inlet and outlet
ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, delivering higher volumetric capacity, and enable higher
operating speeds. The HTV supercharger is capable of running with a high efficiency across a very wide
operating range. The four-lobe rotors feature 160-degree twists. The higher helix angle of the rotors
coupled with a redesigned inlet and outlet ports, improves the HTV's air-handling characteristics without
increasing the overall size of the unit.
The new Harrop HTV sets a new standard of supercharger performance and reaffirms Harrop and Eaton's
leadership in the performance automotive market.
VEHICLE APPLICATION GUIDE
. FORD 5.4L BOSS
· Kit does not include pod filter hosing or map sensor
FG,BA-BF HTV2300 FORD KIT
· Harrop HTV2300 (140ci/rev – 2300/rev) supercharger assembly using Eaton TVS™ rotors.
· Greater volumetric efficiency which enables the rotating group to "capture" more air per revolution
· Less parasitic loss which takes less power to turn
· Creates less heat which equates to greater power levels
· Incorporates a larger intake area which creates less turbulence and allows more air into the rotor ports
Fitted and Supplied
$14,266 Including Factory Warranty Protection*/$12,466 Excluding Warranty
Click on banner for details
KPM Care Limited Driveline Warranty*